Friday 25 May 2012

How many things can you do with a scarf?


Remember how important towels are in the Hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy? I feel that scarves are the same here in Delhi. They are incredibly useful.



First of all, they’re fashionable. The majority of women I see every day wear scarves, draped around their bodies in some way or another.

Second of all, they protect you from the hot sun.

Third, you can use your scarf to cover your mouth and nose when you’re surrounded by dust or other impurities. *This would have been nice to know BEFORE I got caught in the dust storm that almost suffocated me.

So far these are the primary uses I have seen and experienced. But I am convinced that I will discover more in the future. At this point I will not leave the house without a scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment